Monday, November 26, 2012

Beats By Dre Diamond rect current!But whe

Depend on, leather sugar glue Be not willing to come down on me, the end is still that I surrender to just give up on the whole.However, say so much bad say, make a wish to swear, I on the whole will they 11 dozens of hairs walked, then immediately took out satellite telephone and Xue Cai Ling to build up contact.
Under Xue Cai Ling's guide line, I arrive at a coffee shop of neighborhood in the hotel in.I just arrived here and didn't expect had an attendant to hold pure Chinese way:"You are Mr. Wen Jia Wei?Please follow me and have a guest to wait you at the behind!"
I am one Leng and Be following behind and cannot helping but asking a way:"Are you Chinese?"
That attendant tiny tiny one Zheng, immediately nod to say:"Can also say like this.I am Chinese descent Korean, my grandpa, grandmothers all come from Taiwan, however my mother is Korean."
,Beats By Dre Diamond, Originally the product that still cooperates in, no wonder that the Chinese language says thus the fluent is well-learned.
Follow medium cooperation produces of the back of the attendant after arriving at a reserved box a come in I Be surprised to be getting more foolish, originally smile to sing ground to greet that unique color beauty of mine unexpectedly is Xue Cai Ling!
I not from in astonishment ask a way:"Vice-president Xue, you how also come to Seoul?!"
Xue Cai Ling's a captivating smile takes out to write plank to write a way:You this is all old to always personally make insurance, we do an inferiority of certainly have to accompany to go through fire and water!
I the tiny wry smile is treating to say what, at this time again have a few stegosauruses especially frequently the female member of team of brigade salute to me, but let I greatly is shocked BE, just took me of the attendant cooperating in is unexpectedly Stegosaurus company's contact member in Korea!
My wry smile writes to the contact member that is named Li Su Zhen way:"Is your identity data true?"
Li Su Zhen nods to say with smile:"It is true.I is be invited by the company while studying abroad in China, already two months.At present resident Seoul, leave home not and far, also have already been on business to subsidize, is the treatment quite good!"
I have to stick out a thumb way to Xue Cai Ling:"Admire!"
At this time, a named a piece frequently especially frequently the female member of team make collective report a way to Xue Cai Ling:"Report vice-president,http://www.monsterbeats-ol.com, have a circumstance!"
Xue Cai Ling's point nods, then walks to a to face to the wall of the wood quality is in the mural lightly on pushing, wall unexpectedly direct spilt open!I shockedly follow their dynasty in walk to, sees this is tenth, an even rice that only only have of room, inside but pile some machines that are circulating.
Xue Cai Ling sees my doubt, hence uses an explanation way to me after ordering under charge and handling affairs:Answered a few big businesses in Korea recently, for ensuring the business is absolutely safe, hence the company is here purchasing a coffee shop, and reformed this secret room, provide especially frequently brigade use.The secret room just formally threw in an use the day before yesterday.
I saw understand to come over this time, immediately is again the development of Stegosaurus company but feel shocked, hence understood a few days ago oneself receive of statement that terrible of revenue and huge expenditure exactly were what is the row.See, Stegosaurus company I still keep not and greatly understanding, in have many secrets!
After the piece frequently opened a set machine, immediately another a named the Anne very green female member of team opened a document in the notebook and immediately appeared a picture, sees pure Yan, they appear in the picture, and they are just constantly browsing the street view of neighborhood under the guide's introduction.
Xue Cai Ling orders to me and immediately claps Anne very green shoulder, Anne is green hence close notebook uprising, to my way:"Wen Zong, we prepare to drive to follow behind your friend and family.Vice-president Xue's meaning is that you go together with us, do you say to is all right?"
I am one Zheng, ask a way:"Did you settle supervision device on us?"
Anne is green tiny tiny on smiling, way:"Settled facilities like this just just on a certain young lady.And, we moreover also someone's hand remain on standby in the neighborhood, once having a demand, they can arrive to carry on an urgent task now within a minute, the processing drops danger!"
We soon come right away to an inside in the bread car that has been refitted, the I, Xue Cai Ling and Anne are green to still have a drive of especially frequently 4 member of team got into a car inside, the others then stay in the secret room to control an equipments operation.
In the car, we pass to contact the communication of secret room, still can directly see their movementses of pure Yans on the notebook.However, because that follows an equipments don't know to place as well on whose, the lens rocks badly, and much time all can see some in great disorder figures.
Xue Cai Ling sees my some appearances of get excitedses, hence is tiny tiny on smiling, made an expression of eyes to green Anne.Anne is green hence hurriedly click to open another supervision document, sees this time pure Yan them all presenting one by one in the screen.
Anne is green to see the appearance of my greatly puzzled, hence way:"Wen Zong, in fact for the sake of just in case, we deployed two people to follow in their behinds, these are what those two persons who follow takes."
We are lookinging at, sudden Xue Cai Ling's cellular phone rang, and someone was sending out signal to her.Xue Cai Ling takes out once the cellular phone see and immediately stretched out two fingers to sway to sway in the Anne green in front.Anne is green to nod to signal hint oneself to know, immediately order to open a supervision document again, the man who see in the lens and appear tenth, being dressed in to spend Shao very much, they are slipping away to reach everywhere, but don't go in any store at all, don't appreciate any scenery at all, so the thief the eyebrow rat eye ground take aim a front and always grind to a stop down left sway right Shan.
The bread car started launching.Anne is green to my explanation ways:"Wen Zong, this is that we arrange the second follow member of team of shooting and being like lens.These guys obviously aren't good persons, they from just the beginning has been following our protection objects.Even if they aren't the persons of mountain pass set, will also with of have a relation!"
I listenned to the wry smile writing to ask Xue Cai Ling the way:"Vice-president Xue acted you to exactly use for the sake of this how many persons?"
Xue Cai Ling takes out to write plank to write a way:The person who can use all basically used.Wen Zong deals with a mountain pass set in Korea this time, we try hard for one shot success.After reprimanding they, we will pass an outlet and they key figures make contact, make them shrink back, attain to promise you and your family and purpose with peaceful friend.
Asking of immediately very small voice I gratefully nod to mean a gratitude to her, way:"Vice-president Xue, you say me this on the whole owe your human feelings not?"
Xue Cai Ling's a captivating smile writes a way:If you would like to, even if!
At this wench such Can if fresh flowers ground sweetly but smile, I almost felt come into nostrils of fragrant, color heart not from ripple.I a surprised, hurriedly dark call far from good, start accepting to shoot mind, eradicate completely oneself to make a false opportunity.
However, in this world what all control, is the nottest easy control of public, also anything but you want to control and then can literally control.Although I seemed to control my own mind at the moment, but future development is who can not anticipate ……
We starts observing again after confabulation spread on notebook of green hand since Anne of shooting and being like appearance.
At this time, pure Yan they have already been greatly eat to start to eat Korea to roast especially, lo they were that Chan kind, made my saliva direct current!But when I can not control feelings ground to absorb to slip away saliva, lucid and attractive and matchless beauty Xue Cai Ling and female big insect Anne is all green not from shoot a strange look in the eyes to me, let I than the Great Wall thick solid faces all the cover don't live and hurriedly cough, confused clap a chest to say:"Ha ha, tonight the weather really like!H'm, very good ……"
The female big insect forbids not to live to ask a way:"Wen Zong is all many-storied building everywhere here, ablaze with lights of, we sit in the car again,you have already seen through an eye and see get a sky?"
I suddenly and violently sweat, have to stammer out:"H'm, that, I seem the weather forecast that watches television!"
The female big insect unexpectedly insists wanting Chuo to wear me this leather and breaks my this earthenware cooking pot:", So!Wen Zong, do you understand Korean weather forecast?"
My Zheng's big eyes and mouth, a long time just pretty much the idiocy ground say:"BE?The television here is to sow weather forecast in Korean of?I don't know, absolute no one once tells me,beats by dre australia!"
Xue Cai Ling, Anne is green, even connect to drive of female especially frequently the member of team all cannot helped but rushing toward Chi to smile.Anne is green to still need to be cross-examined, but Xue Cai Ling pressed down Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment